A 'Different' Point Of View...

Art, music, literature, love, life, community, networking,business, spirituality - CULTURE! Welcome to my little 'sharing place' on the net. Eclectic, innovative, altruistic, creative, inspiring, aspiring, authentic, esoteric, savvy, hip, chic, articulate and REAL...

Jan 7, 2013

Distant….



Distant…. 


Two souls separated by miles and miles of oceans and land. Yet, he is right here… He stands beside me- he IS me… My lover. Myself in the form of another— pardon me for being so compelled to say that he is held in the HIGHEST regards. I know for some, this may seem fairy tale-ish, but for me it isn't hard. He has made it easy to love and admire, hunger deeply for and desire- every inch of him. All real, ALL MAN, all mine. 

I never thought that I would piss off Father time, because time has stopped for us, every since his eyes met mine. Since his voice chimed in my ears; since the day we decided to never live another day without loving each other. Hell, I have a lot to be thankful for. I have someone to walk with, as we travel on a journey into an evermore that could only open doors to so much more. 

Since his presence, I have yet to have less than all of his heart; and his promise to keep mine safe from harm. His actions have spoken louder than anything since I've met him. I often wonder why the woman before me would even think of the day she’d let him… GO… Guess it was destiny; the works of The U-n-I-verse cleaning out closets to make room for me. 

Soulmates? Fate? Luck? Blessing? I would say none of the above. We are simply a coming together of a man and woman who are truly- IN LOVE….. 


© 2013  Kandayia Ali. All rights reserved.

Fun, Funny & Fantastic!

Digital Art By Kandayia Ali

Art Prints

Much Love And Many Thanks To Our Friends Who LIKE, SHARE AND SUPPORT US!

We would like to take this time to say a special thanks for all of those who like, share and support JagudEye, KatzEye LLC, Urban Arts 3000, The 3000 BLACK Edition and our other family Sites, companies and programs. We look forward to connecting and sharing our world with you! Again, thanks...

Just Kanday...

VISIT US! "OMG, WTF, ROFL, IDK, HTH?" | Scoop.it